CBT in the Workplace
We offer a counselling service to individual employees. Whilst the counselling is similar to our psychotherapy services, in that it is informed by a CBT perspective, it differs in that it is less focused upon the treatment of psychological symptoms and provides a problem-solving approach to commonly occurring workplace problems such as:
• Managing your workload
• Managing relationships with your colleagues
• Returning to work after a period of absence
• Managing feelings of anxiety or anger
• Coping with being bullied
• Coping with personal problems which may be having an adverse effect on your work
This practice works in association with Medra, a local, employee support agency working here in North Wales. If you are an employee of an agency that benefits from Medra cover, you can access our services simply by calling our office and making an appointment on your own behalf.
We can offer coaching support to individual managers responsible for staff presenting with these problems and other, similar problems face to face, or by video call, or telephone.